daw.com - December 15

My how time flies.  This has been a repeating theme this semester and once again we hit a milestone - half way through grade 5 or 1 semester until middle school - depends on how you want to look at it.

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful semester.  I keep telling everyone what a magnificent class I have and I am very pleased with the progress so far.  We still have a long way to go, but I remain confident we will make it.  I also want to thank all of you for the assistance during our Winterfest yesterday.  It was a huge success and it could not be so without you.

If you are traveling I hope your travels are safe and happy.  Where ever you end up for the holiday, it is my sincere wish for a time of rest and regeneration. There is not a student in my room who has not earned it.

To all of you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - see you all again on January 8th.